- 140-gram Double Pink Swirl Vinyl
- Gatefold Jacket
- Printed Inner Sleeves
- Product may be slightly different than shown
1. Remember 01 (feat. John Trudell & Black Bear)
2. It's Over (feat. Chippewa Travellers)
3. Tanokumbia (feat. El Dusty & Black Bear)
4. NDN Kars [2020 Remix] (feat. Keith Secola)
5. Remember 02 (feat. Chippewa Travellers)
6. Stay (feat. Antoine Edwards Jr., Tom Power, Chippewa Travellers)
7. Land Back (feat. Boogey The Beat, Chippewa Travellers)
8. Takarita (feat. Rob Ruha)
9. Remember 03 (STLNDRMS rework)
10. When We Fly (feat. Jennifer Kreisberg)
11. Ba Na Na (feat. Odario, Haviah Mighty, Chippewa Travellers)
12. The OG (feat. Romeo Saganash, Black Bear)
13. Collaboration ≠ Appropriation (feat. Tanya Tagaq)
14. Mother Mother (feat. Lillian Allen, SATE, The Northwest Kid, Chippewa Travellers)
15. Remember 04 (feat. Re.verse, Chippewa Travellers)
Acclaimed Canadian DJ outfit The Halluci Nation (formerly known as A Tribe Called Red) return under a new name with their highly anticipated new album, One More Saturday Night.
The album's seamless tour of eclectic dancefloor styles hits notes from pow wow to house and hip-hop – even some snarling electro-rock. A love letter to the Electric Pow Wow gatherings launched at Ottawa's Babylon nightclub in 2008, the record pays homage to the history, humanity and hours of late-night sweaty abandon that helped the group reach this pivotal point. The band's legacy and future revolve around collaboration.
This upcoming record will be no exception, with features from Texas “electro-cumbia” star El Dusty, and Québec First Nations singers Black Bear. As inspired and unpredictable as the music, the guest list rounds out with New Zealand Maori artist Rob Ruha, Inuk avant-garde throat singer Tanya Tagaq, among many others.