Get Help topics
Credit Card Authorization
At the time your order is placed, we will attempt to authorize your credit card with your financial institution. If your financial institution indicates that they are unable to authorize your credit card, then you will be emailed a credit card authorization failure notification. Please note that your order will not have been successfully processed if a credit card authorization failure occurs.
What do I do if my credit card fails authorization?
If you were still interested in completing your purchase with us, we would recommend that you check your online account settings to verify that the billing information saved is accurate. Common errors such as selecting an incorrect expiration date for a credit card or incorrectly entering a digit in a credit card number can result in a credit card authorization failure. If all of your billing information looks correct, please contact your financial institution for resolution.
- All items shipped to a Canadian location are subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All items shipped to an Ontario location are subject to GST and PST(Goods and Services Tax and Provincial Sales Tax)
- Shipping is subject to GST.
- International shipments are tax exempt.
Return & Exchange Policy Procedures
Rules of the Game
We will accept a return within 30 days of receipt. If the return and/or exchange is due to an internal error including defective merchandise, or a wrong item sent out, Kill The 8 will incur all shipping costs. If the return and/or exchange is due to an item that does not fit, or you are not satisfied with the product you ordered and would like to exchange it for a different size and/or style, you will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred to ship it back to us. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH SHIPPING THE ITEM(S) BACK TO YOU. After 30 days of purchase, we will only accept returns on damaged or defective merchandise.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted on merchandise purchased ONLINE from Kill the 8 Online Stores.
- If your order arrives in less than perfect condition, please email email@example.com and provide your order number and photos of both the item(s) you received, AND packaging. We will assess and provide further instructions.
- Returns or exchanges on all merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, if the items are unused, unworn, and unwashed.
- All Media (ie. CD, Vinyl, DVD, Book) sales are final.
- Kt8 will not initiate a return / resend for vinyl playback irregularities, using a non-adjustable turntable. Any and all vinyl manufacturing defects must be present on a properly adjusted, counter-balanced tonearm, for return / resend consideration. Click here for instructions on how to balance your tonearm.
- Underwear and body jewelry can not be exchanged or refunded unless there is an obvious factory defect
- KT8 is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/orders sent internationally using a "NON TRACKABLE" delivery option
- KT8 does NOT offer exchanges on orders placed outside of The United States and Canada
How to Return an Item
Please follow these steps so we can process your return efficiently and effectively
- Read over the "Rules of the Game" to be sure you qualify for a return.
- Before returning an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return form and arrange to pre pay for a return UPS or Canada Post label. The cost to return an item via UPS or Canada Post will be $12cad. Customer Support will send you an invoice to pay for the shipping label.
- Once you have received the return form, fill out all fields on the form, and print it out. Your order number and item description can be found on your order confirmation.
- Pack item(s) securely (including the return form), affix the provided UPS or Canada Post label to the outside of the parcel, and drop off at nearest UPS Store.
- Please email us after you've dropped the return off at UPS and we will monitor tracking.
- We cannot return or exchange undergarments. This includes Bikini Tops.
- All DVD, Vinyl and CD sales are final.
If the return is a result of a Kill The 8 error, shipping costs will be refunded to you by Kill The 8. Otherwise shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
KT8 Merch Co - Online Returns
99 Sunrise Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. M4A 1A9 Canada
Tel: 416 531 6647
EXCHANGES:In an effort to provide an optimal customer service experience and to expedite your request, KT8 does not facilitate traditional product exchanges. If you would like to “exchange” an item, please place a new order for the item desired and return your original item back to us. Once your returned item has been received by our warehouse team, you will receive a full refund for the original item(s) purchased, excluding shipping. Please allow 5-8 business days to process your refund, post receipt of product(s). If you would like to proceed with a return, please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to send you a return form and detailed instructions.
KT8 Merch Co - Online Returns
99 Sunrise Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. M4A 1A9 Canada
Tel: 416 531 6647
At Kill the 8 merch co. protection of your personal information is a top priority. Kill the 8's Policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure, if any, of personal information can be broken down into the 10 principles covered in Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA").
- Kill the 8 is responsible for personal information under its control.
- We have designated a Privacy Officer who is accountable for our compliance with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
2. Identifying Purposes
- Unless the purpose is self-evident due to the nature of the transaction in question, Kill the 8 will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
- The proposed purposes will be described in a reasonably understandable manner.
- An example of a self-evident purpose is requesting the name and address of the person placing an order in order to ensure proper delivery.
- We will collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
- Kill the 8 will not make your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a service other than required to be able to supply the product or service.
- Consent can be express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing, by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
- In determining the type of consent to obtain, Kill the 8 will consider all relevant factors, including the sensitivity of the information and your reasonable expectations.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. Kill the 8 will inform you of the implications of doing so.
4. Limiting Collection
- The collection of personal information by Kill the 8 will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes which it identifies.
- We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- It will be retained only as long as necessary for these purposes or as required by law.
- We will keep your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Kill the 8 will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: physical (e.g., locked filing cabinets, restricted access, appropriate disposal of personal information), organizational (e.g., security clearances, access only on a "need to know" basis), technological (e.g., passwords, encryption) and training of employees.
- Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be made readily available to individuals.
9. Individual Access
- Upon request, Kill the 8 will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information relating to you, and give you access to that information. You have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your information and have it amended as appropriate.
- However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, this information will not be disclosed to you. Some examples of these circumstances are information that contains references to other individuals that cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial proprietary reasons, or that is subject to solicitor-client or litigation privilege.
Kill the 8 will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about its enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices. Of course, this Policy is subject to PIPEDA and/or any other applicable privacy laws and Kill the 8's right to change it at any time.
When ordering items from Kill The 8 Merch Co, you are consenting to Kill the 8's Conditions of Sale Policies, which are subject to change at any time.
(1) Information You Actively Provide
We collect account details and personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender, or company name, that you actively provide to us when you register, communicate, or transact business with our Site.
We receive and store the information that you enter on our Site or give to us in any other way. The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Site. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Information Collected From or About the Devices that Interact with our Site
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Site
We use the information that you actively provide:
To deliver services, such as educational programs, information, newsletters or software you request or purchase;
To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from us, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
To ensure the Site are relevant to your needs;
To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site; and
To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or Order Inquiry.
C. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share or disclose the information you provide, including name and contact details in the following instances:
(i) To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
(ii) To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
(iii) To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Site will have access to users' personally identifiable information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
(iv) To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Site, we may collect from you your billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase.
(v) To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
(vi) To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
(vii) To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
Shipping & Sales Policy
Conditions of Sale:
- All prices are listed in US dollars, with the option to convert to CAD
- All orders are shipped via Canada Post
- All items are shipped from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for delivery of all Domestic Orders. For International Orders, please allow one (1) to six (6) weeks for delivery, depending on location.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payments are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
- Please allow 2-3 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by Canada Post and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by Canada Post, and depend on the item's weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- If you chose a trackable shipping option, please check the delivery status at www.canadapost.ca
- Items shipped internationally via standard surface or air mail are not trackable.
- If your item(s) have not arrived within a reasonable amount of time, and you have been provided a tracking number, please contact Canada Post at 1-866-511-0546. You can also use your tracking number on www.canadapost.ca
- Shipping to certain international destinations using the SMALL PACKET AIR MAIL option may take up to 8 weeks.
- KT8 is not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages/orders sent internationally.
Questions still not answered? Click here to email Kt8 Customer Support.